Eva Ellen Baldwin
#19779, b. March 1894, d. 26 January 1982
- Father: Charles George Baldwin b. 8 Sep 1859, d. 26 Jan 1935
- Mother: Rosa Ellen Everett b. 8 Jan 1865, d. 7 Apr 1937
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Eva Ellen Baldwin was born on 11 February 1894 in 9 Tarves Road, London, Greater London, England.1
- Birth Reg: Eva's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1894 in the St Saviour, Walworth registration district.2
- Christening: She was christened on 1 March 1894 in St Paul's Lorrimer Sq, Southwark, Greater London, England.3
- Death of Father: Her father Charles George Baldwin died on 26 January 1935 in Kings Lynn Hospital, King's Lynn, Norfolk, England.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Rosa Ellen Baldwin died on 7 April 1937 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1952 Eva Ellen Baldwin became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Frederick William Everett; The other executor was Carlo Ralph SILVA. Eva was a spinster. The Estate was valued at £1,773.5
- Death: Eva died on 26 January 1982 in Suffolk, England, (Aged 87 years and 10 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Eva's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1982 in the Ipswich registration district. (Her age calculates to 88 years).1
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, 10/2846.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Baldwin Eva Ellen St. Saviour 1d 192.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906 about Eva Ellen Baldwin
Name: Eva Ellen Baldwin
Record Type: Baptism
Estimated Birth Date: abt 1894
Baptism Date: 1 Mar 1894
Father's Name: Charles Baldwin
Mother's Name: Rosa Ellen Baldwin
Parish or Poor Law Union: Lorrimore Square St Paul
Register Type: Parish Registers."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Shipp (Saunders) Household (6 People) 100 Hervey Street , Ipswich C.B., Suffolk, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Eva E Baldwin 11 Feb 1894 Female Domestic Duties Single 384 4
Elsie I Shipp (Saunders) 27 Feb 1884 Female School Teacher Single 384 1
Rose E ?Orfolk 30 Sep 1884 Female House Keeper Single 384 2
Ethel W Scotcher (B?Kett) 06 Aug 1908 Female Engineer Tracer Single 384 3
Margaret Lowela? 31 Oct 1913 Female Engineer Tracer Single 384 5
Margaret Kiddell 14 May 1908 Female Private Secretary Single 384 6
Ref: RG101/6598H/008/42 Letter Code: TVAL.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Frederick William Everrett
Name: Frederick William Everrett
Probate Date: 6 Nov 1952
Death Date: 25 Sep 1952
Death Place: London, England
Registry: London, England."