#19881, b. 1771, d. 20 December 1820
- Birth: Ann White was born in 1771 in London, Greater London, England.
- Marriage: She married Richard Scott between 1791 and 1804. Assumed from the fact Ann was the widow SCOTT when she married Richard SYDES.
- Marriage: Ann White married Kennedy Murray in 1800 in Norfolk Island.1
- Marriage: Ann White married Richard Sydes on Monday, 14 March 1814 in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, when they were 38 years ~&~ 43 years old.2
- Death: Ann died on 20 December 1820 in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 49 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3,4
- EmigratAU: Ann White emigrated to Australia in 1791 in ship 'Neptune' from England. Ann White was convicted at the Old Bailey, London on 28 October 1789 for supposedly stealing four yards of printed cotton. She was transported forseven years, arriving in Sydney on the " Neptune" on 28 June 1790.
- Married Name: Her married name was Scott.
- Married Name: Her married name was Murray.1
- Journey: She and Richard Sydes traveled to in Port Dalrymple, Tasmania, Australia, arriving 20 January 1813 on the ship 'Lady Nelson' This was part of the organised abandonment of Norfolk Island.5
- Married Name: Her married name was Sydes.
Children of Ann White and Kennedy Murray
Children of Ann White and Richard Sydes
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Ann became the wife of Kennedy Murray after 1795, and in 1798 a John White is born, presumably the son of Kennedy Murray who becomes Ann's husband in 1800.
- Tas Marriages 1803-1830, online https://familysearch.org, Entry 161.
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Richard and Ann are married at St Johns on 14/3/1814, and Richard, Thomas and Ann are baptised. Ann White dies on 20/12/1820.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
Australia Death Index, 1787-1985 about Ann Sydes
Name: Ann Sydes
Death Date: 21 Dec 1820
Death Place: Tasmania
Mother's name: Richard
Registration Year: 1820
Registration Place: Launceston, Tasmania
Registration Number: 466."
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, On 20 January 1813 the Sydes family moves to Port Dalrymple on the "Lady Nelson"
They travel on the following passes.:
Pass 14 Richard Sydes
Pass 15 Ann White
Pass 16 Kenndy White - age 13
Pass 17 Elizabeth White - age 11
Pass 18 Mary Ann White - age 8
Pass 19 John White - age 7
Pass 20 Thomas White - age 2.
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Upon arrival at Port Jackson she is the wife of Richard Scott. In 1791 the daughter of Ann and Richard, Elizabeth Ann is born, but she dies and is buried at Port Jackson.
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, In February 1805 Ann's sentence expires. Why it took 14 years to expire when it was originally 7 years is not known. In that year Ann and three of the children fathered by Kennedy Murray, Kennedy, Elizabeth and Mary are taken off stores. In this year Ann becomes the sife of Richard Sydes and in 1806 John White is born.