#19969, b. 1856, d. before 1939
- Father: Fred Adams b. b 1840
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#1), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#2), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Fred(eric) Adams was born in 1856 in Epsom, Surrey, England, possibly ADAMS Frederic Goldworthy Kingston 2a 177 Mar qtr 1856.1
- Marriage: He married Martha King, daughter of William Teasdale King and Martha Postle, on Monday, 23 August 1886 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 30 years ~&~ 21 years and 5 months old. Both single. Witnessed by Edward John LUPSON and Louisa Godfrey. Banns were read in August 1886, and are directly above the netry for John BASE and maria CANHAM.2,3
- Death: Fred(eric) died before 1939.
- Occupation: Fred(eric) was a carter when he married and in 1911 Fred said he was employed as a general labourer.
- Residence: In 1892 Fred(eric) and Martha lived in 8 Bulman's Nursery, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, Name: Martha King
Birth Date: abt 1865
Father's Name: William King
Spouse's name: Fred Adams
Spouse's Age: 29
Spouse's Father's Name: Fred Adams
Marriage Date: 23 Aug 1886
Marriage Place: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.