#19975, b. 30 April 1881
- Father: William Teasdale King b. 29 Apr 1840, d. 21 Jul 1913
- Mother: Martha Postle b. 16 Dec 1842, d. Dec 1914
- Relationships: 2nd great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 4th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#1), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#2), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Emma King was born on 30 April 1881 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Christening: She was christened on 19 January 1883 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of William George King and Ada Louise Boyce on 25 April 1899 in Great Yarmouth, England; Certificate reads - William King aged 28, bachelor, baker, from South Market Road married Ada Louisa BOYCE aged 22, spinster of South Quay. William's Father, William KING was a labourer. Ada's father, James BOYCE was also a labourer. The witnesses were Albert Wells and Emma King. All 4 were literate as they all signed the register book.1,2
- Occupation: Emma was a silk weaver.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, KING, William Age: 28 years Marriage
Wife: Ada Louisa BOYCE Age: 22 years
Marriage Date: 25 Apr 1899 Recorded in: St. Nicholas, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Husband's Father: William KING
Wife's Father: James BOYCE
Source: FHL Number 1526459 Dates: 1886-1899.