#20122, b. 1799, d. between 8 April 1861 and 1871
- Birth: John Beveridge was born in 1799 in Dalgety, Fife, Scotland, a large number of John BEVERIDGES births were recorded around this time in Fife on the British Vital CD.
- Marriage: He married Mary Russell, daughter of John Russell and Jane Brown, on Saturday, 3 May 1828 in Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, when they were 23 years and 10 days ~&~ 29 years old. an LDS member submission says this is Mary Russell, and I found the extracted marriage details in IGI for a Beveridge/Russell marriage.1,2
- Death: John died between 8 April 1861 and 1871, As Mary is a widow in 1871.
- Occupation: John was a labourer who was described as a ploughman on his son's death certificate.
Children of John Beveridge and Mary Russell
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), spouse: Mary Russell
groom's name: John Beveridge
bride's name: Mary Russell
marriage date: 03 May 1828
marriage place: Dunfermline,Fife,Scotland
indexing project (batch) number: M11950-7
system origin: Scotland-ODM
source film number: 1040106.
- Census data as per CD, Inclusion of James, who was noted as the nephew of John Beveridge is an assumption, to be proven/disproven by later censuses.
Address corrected - transcription inaccurate.