Hilmer Dennis Cato
#550, b. 12 February 1914, d. 21 March 1997
- Relationship: 4th cousin 2 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Hilmer Dennis Cato was born on 12 February 1914 in George Street, North Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.1,2
- Death of Father: His father Clarence Melmer Cato died on 16 May 1958 in 179 Davey Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Death: Hilmer died on 21 March 1997 in New South Wales, Australia, (Aged 83 years, 1 month and 9 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Religion: Hilmer was of the Methdosit faith.
- Occupation: Hilmer was specificially listed as having no occupation in the voting register.4
Family of Hilmer Dennis Cato and Mary Joycelyn Herrod
- Digger - Tas BMD Digger databases on CD, Surname: CATO
Given Names: Hilmer Dennis
Father/Spouse Surname: Clarence Melmer CATO
Mother/Spouse Given Names: Ada Isabella CATO nee OLeary
Place: George Street NORTH HOBART
Registration Year: 1914
Registration Number: 426.
- Aust War Memorial nominal, online http://www.ww2roll.gov.au/doc/contacts.asp, Name CATO, HILMER DENNIS
Service Australian Army
Service Number TX6136
Date of Birth 12 Feb 1914
Place of Birth HOBART, TAS
Date of Enlistment 7 Jul 1942
Locality on Enlistment LINDFIELD, NSW
Place of Enlistment PADDINGTON, NSW
Next of Kin CATO, MARY
Date of Discharge 17 May 1946
Posting at Discharge 42 AUSTRALIAN LANDING CRAFT COMPANY
WW2 Honours and Gallantry None
Prisoner of War No.
- Unknown subject index, by unknown photographer.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "voter lists victoria."
- Ryerson, Ryerson Index, Name: CATO, Hilmer Dennis
Location of Event: late of Parramatta,
Date: 21 MAR 1997
Subtype of Record: death notice
Newspaper: Sydney Morning Herald
Notes: pub. 26 MAR 1997.