Elizabeth Larn Teasdell1
#20200, b. 1820, d. 12 May 1894
- Relationships: 3rd great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 5th great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 4th great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Pedigree Chart Shirley (Blake), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Elizabeth Larn Teasdell was born in 1820 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Christening: She was christened on 21 December 1820 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Marriage: She married William King, son of Matthew King and Sarah Harvey, on Sunday, 6 May 1838 in Great Yarmouth, England, when they were 22 years, 10 months and 16 days ~&~ 18 years old. The ceremony was witnessed by John Teasdell. certificate reads - Full age, sailor and gentlewoman. Mews half row and Lion and Lamb Row. Note I have assumed Great Yarmouth, Witnesses - John Teasdell and Sarah Bishop. The groom William and John TEASDALE the Bride's father made their mark, the Bride and Sara Bishop signed the register.1,3
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Mary Ann King was married in March 1864.
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Elizabeth Jane King was married in September 1864.
- Marriage of Son: Her child William Teasdale King was married on 19 November 1864 in Great Yarmouth, England.4,5,2,3
- (present at death) Death: In 1871 Elizabeth Larn Teasdell was listed on the death certificate of Sarah Teasdell as being present at her death; She died on Natural Decay, aged 84.6
- Death of Father: Her father John Teasdell died on 26 March 1871 in Row 97, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Emma Ellen King was married on 18 November 1881 in Great Yarmouth, England.7
- (Widow) Death: In 1890, at the age of 70 years, Elizabeth Larn was left a widow by the death of William King; He died of Bronchitis.8
- Death: Elizabeth died on 12 May 1894 in 24 Louise Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Aged 73 years, the widow of William KING a gardener. An S KIRBY of 43 Boreham Road Yarmouth was present at her death. (Aged 74 years, worked back from recorded birth date).9,3
- Burial: She was buried on 16 May 1894 in Yarmouth New Cemetery Plot A117, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.10
- Death cause: Death was caused by of bronchitis, cerebral haemorrhage and coma.3
- Residence: In 1838 Elizabeth Larn lived in Lion and Lamb Row, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.11
- Married Name: Her married name was King.1
- Residence: In 1871 Elizabeth Larn lived in Row 97, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
Children of Elizabeth Larn Teasdell and William King
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, dec 2007.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Name: Sarah Teasdel
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1787
Year of Registration: 1871
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at Death: 84
District: Yarmouth (1837-1924)
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, KING Emma Ellen Yarmouth 4b 11.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Copy received from Jean Eastoe.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, KING Elizabeth Larn 73 years old, Yarmouth, district 4b, page 3.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Elizabeth Larn King
Death Age: 73
Birth Date: abt 1821
Death Date: abt 1894
Death Place: Louise Road Yarmouth
Burial Date: 16 May 1894
Burial Place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Cemetery: Yarmouth New Cemetery
Cemetery Section: A
Grave Number: 117
Interment Number: 9041
Cemetery Notes: Not Consecrated."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 06 May 1838
GroomAbode Mews Half Row
BrideForename Elizabeth Larn
BrideAbode Lion & Lamb Row
BrideFatherOccupation Rope maker
Notes Groom marked x
- Census data as per CD, Piece: RG9/1190 Place: Yarmouth Southern -Norfolk Enumeration District: 2
Civil Parish: Great Yarmouth Ecclesiastical Parish: Christchurch
Folio: 32 Page: 19 Schedule: 77
Address: Gaol Street
Surname, First name(s), Rel, Status, Sex, Age, Occupation, Where Born,
KING, William, Head, M, M, 46, Victualler, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Elizabeth, Wife, M, F, 40, - Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Elizabeth J, Dau, U, F, 19, House Servant, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Mary Ann, Dau, U, F, 18, Dressmaker's Appr, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Alice S, Dau, U, F, 9, Scholar, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Emily, Dau, U, F, 8, Scholar, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, John T, Son, U, M, 3, Scholar, Norfolk - Yarmouth.
- Census data as per CD, Household: William KING, Head, M, Male, 66, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, England Shopkeeper
Elizabeth KING, Wife, M, Female, 60, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Emma KING, Daur, U, Female, 17, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, England House Assistant
Elizabeth DYBALL, Visitor, Female, 14, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, England Scholar
Maria DAVEY, Boarder, W, Female, 77, Caister, Norfolk, England Formerly A Nurse
Dwelling 20 Middlegate Street
Census Place Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Family History Library Film 1341461
Public Records Office Reference RG11
Piece / Folio 1909 / 25
Page Number 5.