Elizabeth Jane King
#20204, b. March 1841, d. March 1924
- Father: William King b. 20 Jun 1815, d. Sep 1890
- Mother: Elizabeth Larn Teasdell b. 1820, d. 12 May 1894
- Relationships: 3rd great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 5th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 4th great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Elizabeth Jane King was born in March 1841 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 23 June 1841 in Great Yarmouth, England.2
- Marriage: She married George Norman, son of James Norman and Sarah Burrows, in September 1864, when they were 24 years and 9 months ~&~ 23 years and 6 months old.
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Sarah Elizabeth Norman was married in December 1888 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- Marriage of Son: Her child George William Norman was married in March 1892 in Registration District of, Hartismere, Eye, Suffolk, England.4
- Marriage of Son: Her child James Henry Norman was married in June 1892 in Registration District of, Bromley, Greater London, England.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Elizabeth Larn King died on 12 May 1894 in 24 Louise Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.5,6
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Lucy Norman was married in December 1894 in Registration District of, Hartismere, Suffolk, England.
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of George Norman, Elizabeth Jane became a widow in the quarter ended September 1899. She was 58 years and 6 months at the time; aged 59.7
- Death Reg: Elizabeth's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1924 in the Hartismere registration district. (Her age calculates to 83 years).8
- Occupation: Elizabeth was a green grocer.
- Married Name: Her married name was Norman.
Children of Elizabeth Jane King and George Norman
- Free census at Rootsweb, online http://freecen.rootsweb.com, 13 page 358.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), submitted record.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, HOGARTH William Archer and Norman Sarah Elizabeth Yarmouth 4b 6.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Norman, George and Offord, Edith Mary in Hartismere 4a/795.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, KING Elizabeth Larn 73 years old, Yarmouth, district 4b, page 3.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Norman George 59 Hartismere 4a 588.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) ELIZABETH J
Last name NORMAN
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1840
Death quarter 1
Death year 1924
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.
- Census data as per CD, Piece: RG9/1190 Place: Yarmouth Southern -Norfolk Enumeration District: 2
Civil Parish: Great Yarmouth Ecclesiastical Parish: Christchurch
Folio: 32 Page: 19 Schedule: 77
Address: Gaol Street
Surname, First name(s), Rel, Status, Sex, Age, Occupation, Where Born,
KING, William, Head, M, M, 46, Victualler, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Elizabeth, Wife, M, F, 40, - Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Elizabeth J, Dau, U, F, 19, House Servant, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Mary Ann, Dau, U, F, 18, Dressmaker's Appr, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Alice S, Dau, U, F, 9, Scholar, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, Emily, Dau, U, F, 8, Scholar, Norfolk - Yarmouth
KING, John T, Son, U, M, 3, Scholar, Norfolk - Yarmouth.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Norman, Charles William in Hartismere 4a/702
Norman, Edith Alice in Hartismere 4a/702.