#20243, b. between 1780 and 1797, d. between 1825 and 1851
- Relationships: 4th great-grandfather of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-grandfather of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-grandfather of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Shirley (Blake)
- Birth: James Baxter was born between 1780 and 1797 in Unknown.1
- Marriage: He married Phoebe Brock, daughter of Edward Brock and Ann (?), on Friday, 14 January 1814 in Stradbroke, Suffolk, England. Groom from Wingfield. Wingfield is 7 miles east of Diss, and is not far from Stradbroke. Wingfield is in the Hoxne Registration District.2
- Death: James died between 1825 and 1851 in Registration District of, Hoxne, Suffolk, England.
- Death Assumed: An assumed death before date for James, to facilitate the virtual witness function on my web site in 1851. Any supporting evidence is in the Citation.
Children of James Baxter and Phoebe Brock
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C131652 1820 0918505.
- Family History online, online http://www.familyhistoryonline.net, M131302 1814 0952320. Groom James Baxter Status – from Parish Wingfield Bride Phoebe Brock Status – from Parish – Married at Stradbroke on 14 Jan 1814.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), James BAXTER Date 21 Jan 1839 Aged 30 Place Ipswich Description St Clement Denomination Anglican County code SFK.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C131821 1837 0918530.