#20246, b. 1826, d. June 1905
- Father: James Baxter1 b. bt 1780 - 1797, d. bt 1825 - 1851
- Mother: Phoebe Brock1 b. 1785, d. 8 May 1875
- Relationships: 4th great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Emma Baxter was born in 1826.
- Christening: She was christened on 25 June 1837 in Hoxne, Suffolk, England.1
- relat_ship: A family or defacto relationship existed between Emma Baxter and Walter Huggins The 1891 and the 1901 census state that Emma is Walter's Aunt. Mary Ann BOYCE the daughter of Emma's sister Frances was the wife of Walter, so this relationship (by marriage) is proved. Walter's parents are Robert and Elizabeth nee LEGGETT (but note that it is possible Elizabeth was a widow when she married Robert so she may not have been born a LEGGETT). before 1871 in Hoxne, England.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Phoebe Baxter died on 8 May 1875 in Hoxne, England.2,3
- Death Reg: Emma's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1905 in the Hoxne registration district, this is the most likely death - aged 79. (Her age calculates to 79 years).1,4
- Occupation: Emma was a dressmaker.
Family of Emma Baxter and Walter Huggins
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C131821 1837 0918530.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BAXTER, Phoebe aged 89, Hoxne 4a, page 383.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, First name(s) EMMA
Last name BAXTER
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1826
Death quarter 2
Death year 1905
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.