George John Larn1
#20356, b. June 1846, d. September 1855
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Death cause: Death was caused by Drowning.
- Birth Reg: George's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1846 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Death of Father: His father James Steel Larn died on 7 October 1849 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Death: George died on 15 July 1855 in Great Yarmouth, England, Date an estimate based on burial date. Aged 9 (Aged 9 years and 1 month, worked back from recorded birth date).3,4
- Burial: He was buried on 22 July 1855 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1855 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, Names as John George in the index, but as I can't find George John in the census after this date, and the fact that Elizabeth christened her a son by her second husband George John MILLER, I am assuming this death to be a very strong possibility.. (His age calculates to 9 years and 3 months).
- Inquest: An inquest into the death of George John Larn was held at The Railway Hotel, North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, on 25 July 1855. The report reads : - The finding was accidental drowning.4
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "family tree from kollywobbles."
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
BurialDate 09 Oct 1849
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Norfolk News 28 July 1855.