#20469, b. March 1877
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: William's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1877 in the Hoxne registration district.1
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1905 William Botwright became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John Botwright; The Estate was valued at £1,345.
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1939 William Botwright became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Robert Botwright; The Estate was valued at £53.
- Occupation: William was a solicitors clerk and an employment exchange manager.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BOTWRIGHT, William in Hoxne 4a/651.