William George Thurlow
#20475, b. September 1886, d. 1939
- Father: George Frederick Thurlow b. Sep 1862, d. Sep 1939
- Mother: Caroline Boyce b. Dec 1858, d. Jun 1936
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: William's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1886 in the Hartismere, Eye registration district.1
- Marriage: He married Florence May Thomas on Tuesday, 20 June 1916 in McAdam, New Brunswick, Canada, when they were 27 years ~&~ 29 years and 9 months old. Witnessed by Newton and Jessie HAY.2
- Death: William died in 1939 in New Brunswick, Canada, (Aged 52 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Immigration: In April 1907William George Thurlow emigrated from England on the ship 'Pomeranian' to Halifax Canada He arrived in Canada as a railway labourer.4
Child of William George Thurlow and Florence May Thomas
- George Albert Thurlow b. 7 Dec 1917, d. 1981
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Thurlow, William George in Hartismere 4a/736.
- DB - Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, database results, unknown repository address, Original Doc downloaded
Index to New Brunswick Marriages
Name THURLOW, WILLIAM GEORGE
Married THOMAS, FLORENCE MAY
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Family tree of Owner: roysss."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Canada Passenger Lists, 1881-1922 Halifax, Apr 1907 Pomeranian, Image 6. Note the entry of for William G (but incorrectly transcribed as William S, original eyeballed on the site to confirm)."