#20535, b. 1832, d. June 1922
- Father: William Blake b. 28 Feb 1799, d. 18 Dec 1870
- Mother: Elizabeth Kippen b. 6 Mar 1805, d. 26 Aug 1890
- Birth: William Blake was born in 1832 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of William and Caroline Watson was registered in the quarter ended December 1849 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Death of Father: His father William Blake died on 18 December 1870 in Row 5, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Mary Ann Blake was married in December 1876.3
- Marriage of Son: His child Frederick Isaac Blake was married on 16 November 1879 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.4,5
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Kippen died on 26 August 1890 in Row 6, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Marriage of Son: His child Charles Isaac Blake was married in September 1890 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.6
- Death: William died on 28 April 1922 in The Infirmary, Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, (Aged 90 years, worked back from recorded birth date).7
- Burial: He was buried on 4 May 1922 in Caister Borough Cemetery Plot A436, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1922 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, aged 93. (His age calculates to 90 years).
- Occupation: William was a fish dealer, a fisherman, a waterman and by 1901 a fish house labourer.
Children of William Blake and Caroline Watson
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Watson Caroline Yarmouth 13 975.
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Flegg 4b/25.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 16 Nov 1879
GroomForename Frederick Isaac
GroomAbode N Quay
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, BLAKE, Frederick Isaac Age: 19 Marriage
Wife: Martha PAYNE Age: 19
Marriage Date: 16 Nov 1879 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: William BLAKE
Wife's Father: Richard PAYNE
Source: FHL Film 1526458 Dates: 1877 - 1886.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Charles George Yarmouth 4b 25.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: William Blake
Death Age: 93
Death Place: Infirmary
Burial Date: 4 May
Burial Place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Cemetery Section: A.
Grave Number: 436
Interment Number: 4532
Cemetery Notes: Consecrated."
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), England, Norfolk Register of Electors, 1844-1952