#20608, b. 26 September 1803, d. 5 February 1857
- Relationship: 5th great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Madison (Jackson)
- Birth: Margaret Reid was born on 15 September 1803 in Saline, Fife, Scotland.1
- Christening: She was christened on 26 September 1803 in Saline, Scotland. Parents shown as James REID and Sarah MAY.2
- Marriage: She married Andrew Neish, son of William Neish and Margaret Leitch, on Thursday, 20 September 1832 in Inverkeithing, Fife, Scotland, when they were 28 years, 11 months and 25 days ~&~ 22 years, 4 months and 22 days old. also recorded at Torryburn, Fife on 26th August, 1832.3
- Death of Mother: Her mother Sarah May died on 7 July 1853 in Hollands, Saline, Fife, Scotland.
- Death: Margaret died on 5 February 1857 in Foothies Mill, Charlestown, Torryburn, Fife, Scotland, (Aged 53 years, 4 months and 10 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Name Variation: She was also known as Magdalene Reid as stated on daughter's death certificate.
- Married Name: Her married name was Neish.
Children of Margaret Reid and Andrew Neish
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), c114554.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Margaret Reid
Christening Date: 26 Sep 1803
Christening Place: SALINE,FIFE,SCOTLAND
Birth Date: 15 Sep 1803
Father's Name: James Reid
Mother's Name: Sarah May
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11455-4
System Origin: Scotland-ODM
GS Film number: 1040339
Citing this Record:
"Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XYCB-6YM : accessed 02 Dec 2013), Margaret Reid, 15 Sep 1803; citing [REFERENCE-ERROR], reference ; FHL microfilm 1040339.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M114326 1820 - 1855 1040112.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C114144 1792 - 1855 1040154.