#20613, b. 1767, d. between 1841 and 1851
Oddly enough Castle Road leads to Castle Cambell. At the 'town' end of the road there are a few of these cottages which surely go back to the time Andrew and Mary lived here, but I do not know which one. Let's say this is typical of what the family would have lived in.
- Relationship: 6th great-grandfather of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Madison (Jackson)
- Birth: Andrew Sharp was born in 1767 in Dollar, Clackmannanshire, Scotland.
- Marriage: He married Mary Lambert before 1796. No marriage found in Scotland's people.1
- Death: Andrew died between 1841 and 1851 in Unknown, A search on Scotland's people shows that NO Andrew SHARP died in Dollar between the census, but he is not shown in the 1851 census.
- Occupation: Andrew was a blacksmith.
Children of Andrew Sharp and Mary Lambert
- James Sharp, Death certificate for James Sharp.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "1841 census
Name: Andrew Sharp Senr.
Estimated birth year: abt 1767
Where born: Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Civil parish: Dollar
Address: Castle Street
Parish Number: 467
Andrew SharpSenr. 74
Mary Sharp 73
William Gibson 9."