#20746, b. 28 December 1811, d. June 1895
- Relationships: 4th great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Blake (Sibton) descendant chart
- Birth: Damaris Blake was born on 28 December 1811 in Kelsale, Suffolk, England.
- Christening: She was christened on 30 March 1812 in Kelsale, England. We can now name the mother of the 3, which proves that the John who fathered George and John is the same man who was married to Susan. This is the only BLAKE birth in the register transcription from IGI.2
- Death of Father: Her father John Blake died on 10 December 1833 in Suffolk, England.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Susan Bryant died on 14 January 1857 in Kelsale, England.3
- Death: Damaris died on 4 May 1895 in England, Incorrectly listed as Damario (Aged 83 years, 4 months and 6 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 7 May 1895 in St Mary's Churchyard, Sweffling, Suffolk, England.4
- Death Reg: Damaris's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1895 in the Plomesgate, Sweffling registration district. (Her age calculates to 83 years and 5 months).1
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Damaris 83 Plomesgate 4a 545.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P012761. Father John BLAKE and mother Susan, so we can now name the mother of the 3, which proves that the John who fathered George and John is the same man who was married to Susan.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Original from Jean EASTOE.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.