#20878, b. 1842, d. June 1903
- Father: John Parker
- Birth: Martha Parker was born in 1842 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: She married James William Larn, son of James Steel Larn and Elizabeth Barber, on Thursday, 17 October 1861 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 23 years, 3 months and 18 days ~&~ 19 years old. The ceremony was witnessed by Elizabeth Allen and James Burman.1,2,3
- Death: Martha died on 7 May 1903 in Hospital, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Slipped and broke her leg in Broad Row (Aged 61 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Martha's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1903 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, When Martha died in 1903 she was listed as 56 years old. If she really is James first wife, then she would have been 14 years old when she married, and the information given when she married (in the parish register) was incorrect.. (Her age calculates to 61 years).
- Married Name: Her married name was Larn.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "family tree from kollywobbles."
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, LARN, James Age: 22 Marriage
Wife: Martha PARKER Age: 19
Marriage Date: 17 Oct 1861 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: James LARN
Wife's Father: John PARKER
Source: FHL Film 1526457 Dates: 1857 - 1862.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St. Nicholas
MarriageDate 17 Oct 1861
Notes Bride, witness 2 signed by mark.