Robert Daniel Collins1
#20918, b. 1856
- Father: Daniel Capps Collins
- Birth: Robert Daniel Collins was born in 1856 in Reedham, Norfolk, England, in 1911 it says he was born in Dinkenhoe.1
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Sophie Booth Larn, daughter of George Larn and Mary Ann Booth Royal, on Sunday, 8 October 1882 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 26 years ~&~ 26 years and 18 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by Eliza Jane Larn. Witnessed by Charles HALL and Eliza J LARN. A note on the registration says 'on Superintendents Registrar's Certificate.2,3
- Occupation: Robert was in 1901 a fruiter and coal merchant, and before that a blacksmith.
- Residence: In 1882 Robert Daniel lived in Lancaster Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.4
Children of Robert Daniel Collins and Mary Ann Sophie Booth Larn
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, Source: FHL Film 1526456.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 08 Oct 1882
GroomForename Robert Daniels
GroomAbode Lancaster Rd
BrideForename Mary Ann Sophia Booth
GroomFatherForename Daniel Capps
WitnessTwoForename Eliza J
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, COLLINS, Robert Daniel Age: 26 Marriage
Wife: Mary Ann Sophia Booth LARN Age: 25
Marriage Date: 8 Oct 1882 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: Daniel Capps COLLINS
Wife's Father: George LARN
Source: FHL Film 1526458 Dates: 1877 - 1886.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.