#20963, b. 1837
- Father: James Mann
- Birth: William Mann was born in 1837.1
- Marriage: He married Rebecca Larn, daughter of Henry Larn and Mary Ann Ingram, on Monday, 6 October 1862 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 25 years ~&~ 20 years, 6 months and 17 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by Christiana Larn.2,3
Family of William Mann and Rebecca Larn
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, FHL Film 1526457.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, MANN, William Age: 25 Marriage
Wife: Rebecca LARN Age: 21
Marriage Date: 5 Oct 1862 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: James MANN
Wife's Father: Henry LARN
Source: FHL Film 1526457 Dates: 1857 - 1862.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St. Nicholas
MarriageDate 05 Oct 1862
BrideAbode Blackfriar's Road
GroomFatherOccupation Coal carter
Notes All signed by mark.