Matthew Alexander Bonner
#21180, b. June 1889, d. 21 March 1918
The ARRAS MEMORIAL commemorates almost 35,000 servicemen from the United Kingdom, South Africa and New Zealand who died in the Arras sector between the spring of 1916 and 7 August 1918, the eve of the Advance to Victory, and have no known grave.
- Relationship: 1st cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-)
- Charts: PATTERSON, John (b1770) descendant chart, James KNIGHTS Descendent Chart (new style)
- Birth Reg: Matthew's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1889 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Death: Matthew died on 21 March 1918 in France (Aged 28 years and 9 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried in April 1918 in Arras Memorial, Bay 2 and 3, France, Son of Thomas and Amy Bonner, of 7, Park Place, Newcastle-on-Tyne; husband of Hannah Bonner, of 17, Park Place, Newcastle-on-Tyne. Born at Yarmouth. Aged 29.
- Occupation: Matthew was coal miner hewer.
Family of Matthew Alexander Bonner and Hannah Davy
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Name: Matthew Alexander Bonner
Year of Registration: 1889
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
District: Yarmouth (1837-1924)