#21201, b. 2 April 1788, d. between 1861 and 1871
- Birth: Robert Blake was born on 2 April 1788 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 4 April 1788 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Hannah Lovick on Monday, 28 March 1808 in Great Yarmouth, England, when they were 22 years ~&~ 19 years, 11 months and 26 days old.2,3
- Death: Robert died between 1861 and 1871 in Unknown, as he was not in 1871 census. there are 3 options for his death in yarmouth, He is NOT the one who died 17th Feb as his widow (from the wills registry) was Elizabeth, even though he was a fishmonger.
- Occupation: Robert was a fishmonger.
Children of Robert Blake and Hannah Lovick
- Hannah Livock Blake+4 b. 18 Nov 1809, d. Sep 1884
- Robert Blake+4 b. 18 Mar 1812, d. 17 Feb 1865
- William Blake+4 b. 3 Feb 1815, d. 2 Nov 1880
- Mary Ann Elizabeth Blake4 b. 6 Nov 1816
- James Blake b. 27 Mar 1819
- Maria Blake+4 b. 5 Jan 1821
- Henry Blake+ b. 13 Mar 1824
- Frederick Blake5 b. 7 Nov 1826, d. 1 Apr 1827
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 28 Mar 1808
Notes She signed X.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, BLAKE Robert 28 3 8 LOVICK Hannah Yarmouth, Great 703.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, BLAKE, Frederick Christening
Christening Date: 7 Nov 1826 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Father: Robert BLAKE
Source: FHL Film 1526328 Dates: 1769 - 1833.