#21250, b. 1766, d. August 1851
- Father: Ellis Chittock b. 3 Sep 1738, d. 27 Jul 1804
- Relationships: 5th great-uncle of Sister Susan :-), 7th great-uncle of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 6th great-uncle of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Clement Chittock was born in 1766 in Saxlingham, Norfolk, England.
- Death of Father: His father Ellis Chittock died on 27 July 1804 in Lombard Street, Chelsea, Greater London, England.
- Marriage of Son: His child Ellis Chittock was married on 22 January 1837 in Norwich St Michael at Thorn, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Marriage of Son: His child Clement Goldsmith was married in December 1842 in Registration District of, Norwich, Norfolk, England.3
- Death: Clement died in August 1851 in Norwich St Michael Coslany, Norfolk, England, aged 85 (Aged 85 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Burial: He was buried on 24 August 1851 in St Michael Coslany Churchyard, Norwich, Norfolk, England, aged 85.4,5
- Occupation: Clement was a shopkeeper in Norwich in 1804 and an Annuitant in 1851.
- (executor_2) Will: Daniel Culling left a will on 30 October 1819 in which Clement Chittock was named as an executor.
Children of Clement Chittock
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, CHITTOCK Ellis 22 1 37 GOLDSMITH Hannah St. Michael at Thorn McT.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Downloaded from Family Search image 18.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, GOLDSMITH Clement and NORTON Sarah Norwich 13 636.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Church St Michael Coslany
BurialDate 24 Aug 1851
Abode St Michael Coslany.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Downloaded from Family Search image 10.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary the Virgin
MarriageDate 05 Oct 1733