#21455, b. 1847, d. after 1906
- Father: Alexander Bonner b. bt 1825 - 1827, d. 6 Jul 1875
- Mother: Ellen Robertson b. 1826, d. Sep 1873
- Relationship: 2nd great-aunt of Sister Susan :-)
- Birth: Elizabeth Bonner was born in 1847 in Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- Marriage: She married Terrance O'Connor on Saturday, 17 August 1867 in The Catholic Church, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, England. The bride and groom were illiterate.1,2
- Death: Elizabeth died after 1906 in USA.
- Occupation: Elizabeth was working in the glassworks.
- Residence: In 1867 Elizabeth lived in Hanover Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was O'Connor.3
Family of Elizabeth Bonner and Terrance O'Connor
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "From the family tree of sarah11007. The marriage certificate was posted as an exhibit, Alexander BONNER is listed as Elizabeth's father."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BONNER Elizabeth Newcastle T. 10b 203
O'CONNOR Terence Newcastle T. 10b 203.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "From the family tree of sarah11007. The marriage certificate was posted as an exhibit."