#21458, b. 1856, d. June 1934
- Father: Alexander Bonner b. bt 1825 - 1827, d. 6 Jul 1875
- Mother: Ellen Robertson b. 1826, d. Sep 1873
- Relationship: 2nd great-uncle of Sister Susan :-)
- Birth: Alexander Bonner was born in 1856 in Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- Death of Father: His father Alexander Bonner died on 6 July 1875 in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, England.1
- Marriage: Alexander Bonner married Bridget (?) circa 1880. Marriage most likely is in Gateshead Mar qtr 1878. 10a/857. We would need the certificate as the brides that are linked to this register entry are Maria PATTON and Mary RADY. No Bridget?
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Bridget (?), Alexander became a widower in the quarter ended 1930. He was 74 years at the time; aged 75.2
- Death Reg: Alexander's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1934 in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne registration district. (His age calculates to 78 years).3
- Occupation: Alexander was various labourering jobs. In 1911 a shipyard labourer.
Children of Alexander Bonner and Bridget (?)
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Gedge Family Tree (Owner: scooby1248)."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Name: Bridget Bonner
Death Registration Month/Year: 1930
Age at death (estimated): 75
Registration district: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Inferred County: Northumberland
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: BONNER, Alexander
Registration district: Newcastle upon Tyne
Year of registration: 1934
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 78
Volume no: 10B
Page no: 50.