Albert Frank Chittock
#21525, b. September 1871, d. September 1933
- Father: Albert Frederick Chittock b. Mar 1845, d. Dec 1910
- Mother: Mary Ann Hansell b. 1851, d. Mar 1875
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: William WOODCOCK descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Albert's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1871 in the Norwich registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Albert and Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock was registered in the quarter ended December 1900 in the Boston registration district.2
- Marriage: Albert Frank Chittock married Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock, daughter of William Woodcock and Mary Ann Simpson, on Thursday, 27 December 1900 in Boston, Lincolnshire, England, when they were 24 years and 3 months ~&~ 29 years and 3 months old.2,3
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Carrie Chittock was married in December 1927 in Registration District of, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.4
- Marriage of Son: His child Frank Chittock was married in June 1932 in Nottingham, England.5
- Death: Albert died on 8 August 1933 in 9 Aye Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, (Aged 61 years and 11 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: His estate was probated on 29 August 1933. Carrie Elizabeth Chittock was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. Effects valued at over £641.6
- Death Reg: Albert's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1933 in the Nottingham registration district, aged 63. (His age calculates to 62 years).7
- Occupation: Albert was a certified assistant schoolmaster.
- Residence: In 1914 Albert Frank lived in Aye Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.
Children of Albert Frank Chittock and Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHITTOCK, Albert Frank - Norwich. 4b/156.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Albert Frank and Woodcock Carrie Elizabeth Boston 7a 936.
- Alison Storey, "Alison Storey," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, 27th Dec 1900
Albert Frank Chittock, 28 years, bachelor, Schoolmaster, of All Saints, Nottingham, father=Albert Frederick Chittock, father's profession=manager
Carrie Elizabeth Woodock, 26 years, spinster, of West Street, Boston, father=William Woodcock, father's profession=Licensed victualler
in the presence of William Woodcock and Emily Pett (both of whom were able to sign their names).
Note : Emily Pett was a couple of years younger than Carrie and worked as a dressmaker. At the time, she lived on Tower Street, which was a few hundred yards from West Street and points directly towards The Stump on the other side of the river.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Carrie Chittock
Spouse Surname: Woodward
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1927
Registration district: Nottingham
Registration county (inferred): Nottinghamshire
Volume Number: 7b
Page Number: 789.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Frank Lealand Nottingham 7b 619
Lealand Florence I Chittock Nottingham 7b 619.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Name: Albert Frank Chittock
Probate Date: 29 Aug 1933
Death Date: 8 Aug 1933
Death Place: Nottingham, England
Albert Frank of 9 Ayr Street, Forest Road West, Nottingham, died 8th August 1933 Probate granted to Carrie Elizabeth CHITTOCK his widow."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Albert F 63 Nottingham 7b 304.