Matthew Alexander Bonner
#21625, b. 1886, d. 15 November 1918
- Father: William Bonner b. 13 Mar 1862, d. 8 Aug 1926
- Mother: Emily Brown b. Dec 1845, d. Dec 1912
- Relationship: 1st cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-)
- Birth: Matthew Alexander Bonner was born in 1886 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Possibly registered as Matthew Alexander B(onner) FULCHER Sep qtr in Yarmouth 4b/3.
- Burial: He was buried on 15 November 1918 in Caister Borough Cemetery D832, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Death: Matthew died on 15 November 1918 in Barracks, Deal, Kent, England, A deck hand in the RNR. Named as Matthew Alexander BONNER, buried close to parents. He was on the Drifter Truimph 2. According to http://www.wrecksite.eu/wreck.aspx? The British beam trawling smack Triumph (M-63) was wrecked on Doom Bar, Padstowe, Cornwall on the December 23rd, 1918 at Padstow, Cornwall. It looks as if Matthew was the only crew member who died. (Aged 32 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Matthew's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1918 in the Eastry registration district. (His age calculates to 32 years).1
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bonner Matthew A 32 Eastry 2a 2604.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: Matthew Alexander Bonner
Death Age: 32
Birth Date: abt 1886
Death Date: abt 1918
Death Place: North Barracks Deal
Burial Date: 15 1918
Burial Place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Cemetery Section: D.
Grave Number: 832
Interment Number: 3631
Cemetery Notes: Consecrated.