Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock
#21869, b. September 1876, d. 1955
- Birth Reg: Carrie's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1876 in the Grantham (1837-1933) registration district.2
- Death of Mother: Her mother Mary Ann Woodcock died on 9 July 1883 in Lincolnshire, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Carrie and Albert Frank Chittock was registered in the quarter ended December 1900 in the Boston registration district.3
- Marriage: Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock married Albert Frank Chittock, son of Albert Frederick Chittock and Mary Ann Hansell, on Thursday, 27 December 1900 in Boston, Lincolnshire, England, when they were 24 years and 3 months ~&~ 29 years and 3 months old.3,4
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Carrie Chittock was married in December 1927 in Registration District of, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.5
- Marriage of Son: Her child Frank Chittock was married in June 1932 in Nottingham, England.6
- (Widow) Death: In 1933, at the age of 56 years and 11 months, Carrie Elizabeth was left a widow by the death of Albert Frank Chittock.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1933 Carrie Elizabeth Chittock became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Albert Frank Chittock; Effects valued at over £641.7
- Marriage of Son: Her child Albert William Chittock was married in June 1936 in Nottingham, England.8
- Death Reg: Carrie's death was registered in the quarter ended in 1955 in the Nottingham registration district. (Her age calculates to 78 years).10
- Death: Carrie died on 19 September 1955 in 9 Aye Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, (Aged 79 years, worked back from recorded birth date).11
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 12 November 1955. Her administrator was Harold Mellors PETERS. The Estate was valued at £673.
- Married Name: Her married name was Chittock.
- Residence: In 1941 Carrie Elizabeth lived in 9 Aye Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.12
Children of Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock and Albert Frank Chittock
- Lynda Mitchell Reynolds, "Lynda Mitchell Reynolds," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, masonwoodcock3.doc.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Carrie Elizabeth Woodcock
Year of Registration: 1876
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
District: Grantham (1837-1933)
County: Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Albert Frank and Woodcock Carrie Elizabeth Boston 7a 936.
- Alison Storey, "Alison Storey," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, 27th Dec 1900
Albert Frank Chittock, 28 years, bachelor, Schoolmaster, of All Saints, Nottingham, father=Albert Frederick Chittock, father's profession=manager
Carrie Elizabeth Woodock, 26 years, spinster, of West Street, Boston, father=William Woodcock, father's profession=Licensed victualler
in the presence of William Woodcock and Emily Pett (both of whom were able to sign their names).
Note : Emily Pett was a couple of years younger than Carrie and worked as a dressmaker. At the time, she lived on Tower Street, which was a few hundred yards from West Street and points directly towards The Stump on the other side of the river.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Carrie Chittock
Spouse Surname: Woodward
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1927
Registration district: Nottingham
Registration county (inferred): Nottinghamshire
Volume Number: 7b
Page Number: 789.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Frank Lealand Nottingham 7b 619
Lealand Florence I Chittock Nottingham 7b 619.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Name: Albert Frank Chittock
Probate Date: 29 Aug 1933
Death Date: 8 Aug 1933
Death Place: Nottingham, England
Albert Frank of 9 Ayr Street, Forest Road West, Nottingham, died 8th August 1933 Probate granted to Carrie Elizabeth CHITTOCK his widow."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Louie M Thornhill Chittock Apr-May-Jun 1936 Nottingham Nottinghamshire 7b/905.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Chittock Household (3 People) 9 Ayr Street , Nottingham C.B., Nottinghamshire, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Carrie E Chittock 26 Aug 1874 Female Domestic Duties Unpaid Widowed 546 1
Mabel Chittock 21 Oct 1902 Female School Mistress Single 546 2
Florrie Chittock 08 Aug 1904 Female Lace & Net Costing Clerk Single 546 3
Ref: RG101/6195B/010/24 Letter Code:.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Carrie E Chittock
Death Registration Month/Year: 1955
Age at death (estimated): 81
Registration district: Nottingham
Inferred County: Nottinghamshire
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Carrie Elizabeth Chittock
Name: Carrie Elizabeth Chittock
Probate Date: 12 Nov 1955
Death Date: 19 Sep 1955
Death Place: Nottinghamshire, England
Registry: Nottinghamshire, England.
- Unknown compiler, 1941 Kelly's dir.