John French Ayers1
#21952, b. 1838, d. March 1876
- Father: John Mansfield Ayers1 b. 3 Nov 1810, d. 31 Mar 1898
- Mother: Sarah French1 b. 1811, d. bt 1842 - 1849
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: John French Ayers was born in 1838 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Does not appear in the Parish Register of Great Yarmouth under AYERS or FRENCH.1
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Ursula Bensley, daughter of Charles Bensley and Sarah Fisk, on Sunday, 29 September 1867 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 33 years, 5 months and 22 days ~&~ 29 years old. One witness was Sarah BENSLY.2
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1876 in the Gateshead registration district. (His age calculates to 38 years).3
- Occupation: John was a tallow chandler's labourer.
Family of John French Ayers and Mary Ann Ursula Bensley
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, John French Age: 29 Marriage
Wife: Mary Ann Ursula BENSLEY Age: 33
Marriage Date: 29 Sep 1867 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: John Mansfield AYERS
Wife's Father: Charles BENSLEY
Source: FHL Film 1526457 Dates: 1864 - 1869.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Name: John French Ayers
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1838
Year of Registration: 1876
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at Death: 38
County: Durham, Tyne and Wear