#21957, b. 1819, d. June 1888
- Birth: Isabella Johnson was born in 1819 in Winlayton, Durham, England.
- Marriage: She married John Hopwood in March 1839 in Registration District of, Tynemouth, Northumberland, England.1
- (Witness) Death: She witnessed the death of John Hopwood before 1841; as Isabella is a widow in 1841 census. No deaths recorded in Tynemouth, but a few in other parts of the country.
- Marriage: Isabella Johnson married Daniel Ayers, son of Daniel Ayers and Ann Lovell, in June 1848 in Tynemouth, England, when they were 29 years ~&~ 20 years and 11 months old.2
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Margaret Ayers was married in December 1863 in Tynemouth, England.3
- (Widow) Death: In 1881 Isabella was left a widow by the death of Daniel Ayers; as Isabella is a widow in the census.
- Death: Isabella died in June 1888, an Isabella AYERS died in Tynemouth. I found her again in 1881. Born 1818 in Winlayton, with Margaret and her husband. (Aged 69 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Married Name: Her married name was Hopwood.
- Married Name: Her married name was Ayers.
- Occupation: Isabella was formerley a fruit saleswoman.
Children of Isabella Johnson and Daniel Ayers
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, HOPWOOD, John and JOHNSON, Isabella in Tynemouth 25/325.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayres, Daniel and HOPWOOD, Isabella in Tynemouth 25/491.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Hopwood, Margaret and Temple, James in Tynemouth 10b/277.