#22155, b. 3 December 1809, d. September 1838
- Father: James Britten1 b. 1781, d. bt 1851 - 1861
- Mother: Elizabeth Parkins1 b. 4 Aug 1786, d. Mar 1865
- Relationship: 6th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Susan Britten was born on 3 December 1809 in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 31 December 1809 in Hemel Hempstead, England.1
- Marriage: She married James Slade on Tuesday, 14 February 1832 in Hemel Hempstead, England, when they were 22 years ~&~ 22 years, 2 months and 11 days old.2
- Death: Susan died in September 1838 in Registration District of, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England, (Aged 28 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
Children of Susan Britten and James Slade
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C059701 - 1760 - 1812 and C059701 - 1813 - 1877.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Slade, Susan - Hemel Hempstead. 6/??1.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, County Hertfordshire
Place (link for place information) Redbourn
Church name St Mary
Register type Unspecified
Register entry number 305
Marriage date 15 May 1837
Groom forename James
Groom surname BROWN
Groom parish Redbourn
Bride forename Mary
Bride surname BRITTAIN
Bride parish Redbourn
Witness James SLAY
Witness Susan SLAY
Register note By banns, all made their marks. Third witness Moses Moody who signed.