#22304, b. 1765, d. 1797
- Relationship: 5th great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree Chart Shirley (Eastoe)
- Birth: Susannah Bailey was born in 1765 in Unknown Based on age at burial.1
- Marriage: She married William Gosling on Monday, 7 February 1785 in St Martin at Palace, Norwich, Norfolk, England. Both were single and from the parish, and both were illiterate. The marriage was witnessed by William and Susan MARLEY. William was also illiterate. When William and Susan married in St Michael Coslany in 1772 they both signed with their mark, so between 1772 and 1785 Susan started to sign her own name.2
- Death: Susannah died in 1797 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, (Aged 32 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: She was buried on 9 March 1797 in St Nicholas' Churchyard, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, aged 32. Wife of William, nee BAYLEY.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Gosling.
Children of Susannah Bailey and William Gosling
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
BurialDate * * 1797
Relationship wife of
Notes nee BAYLEY.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Girdlestone David 40 Mitford 4b 188.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C047901 1538 - 1855.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, GOSLING, Elizabeth Christening
Birth Date: 20 Mar 1790
Christening Date: 2 Jan 1791 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Father: William GOSLING
Mother: Susannah BAILEY
Source: FHL Film 1526328 Dates: 1769 - 1833.