George Victor James Larn
#22362, b. 1886, d. March 1964
- Father: James Julius Larn b. 24 Oct 1858, d. Dec 1934
- Mother: Alice Elizabeth Kerrison b. Jun 1864, d. Dec 1948
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: George Victor James Larn was born in 1886 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of George and Elizabeth Amelia Flatt was registered in the quarter ended June 1909 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. 4b/1.
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Elizabeth Amelia Flatt, George Victor James became a widower in the quarter ended December 1912. He was 26 years at the time.1
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1964 in the Biggleswade registration district. (His age calculates to 78 years).2
- Occupation: George was in 1911 a carter for a builder.
Family of George Victor James Larn and Elizabeth Amelia Flatt
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Larn Elizabeth A 26 Yarmouth 4b 42.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, LARN GEORGE V 77 BIGGLESWADE 4A 111.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Hepton Lily M K Frosdick Yarmouth 4b 36
LARN George V J Read Yarmouth 4b 36
Read Ethel Larn Yarmouth 4b 36.