#22513, b. 25 January 1829, d. 9 October 1916
- Relationship: 3rd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Catherine Chugg was born on 10 May 1828 in West Down, Devon, England.2
- Christening: She was christened on 25 January 1829 in West Down, England.3,4
- Marriage: She married John Chappel on Sunday, 22 April 1849 in West Down, England, when they were 20 years ~&~ 20 years, 2 months and 28 days old.1,5
- Death of Father: Her father Philip Chugg died on 25 March 1866 in 2 Wellington Street, Canton, Cardiff, Glamorganshire, Wales.6,7
- Death of Mother: Her mother Joanna Stanbury died in February 1879 in Providence, Cache, Utah, USA.8
- Burial: Catherine Chugg was buried in October 1916 in Lehi, Utah, USA.
- Death: Catherine died on 9 October 1916 in Lehi, Utah, USA, (Aged 87 years, 8 months and 14 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Married Name: Her married name was Chappel.1
Children of Catherine Chugg and John Chappel
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "LOVERING family tree (Owner: spacegirl1975)."
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Surname: Chugg
Father's Forename: Phillip
Mother's Forename: Joanna
Father's Occupation: Labourer
Abode: West Down
Parish: West Down
Town Or City:
Record source: Devon Baptisms - Transcripts
Data provider: Devon Family History Society.
- Parish register entries 1813-1837 printed index, by unknown, printout of burials supplied by DFHS.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chappel, John and Chugg, Catherine - Barnstaple 10/47.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Glamorganshire
Church Parish Church
BurialDate 30 Mar 1866
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "A quote from a message posted on ancestry -
"""I have received a certified copy of the death certificate of Philip Chugg, the father of Elizabeth Chugg Harris b. 1821. The certificate indicates that Philip Chugg died at 62 Wellington Street, Canton, Cardiff, Wales. The informant is James Harris, same address. Philip died of senilis certified. The age for Philip is given as 88 years, a mistake of about 13 years in age. I have seen several postings by other researchers indicating a death in 1859, which appears to be in error.""" - posted by echo92 in 2005."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Jacobs family tree (Owner: AJ1966)."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Adams Family Tree (Owner: AGertsch)."