#23393, b. before 1684, d. 9 January 1752
- Relationships: 8th great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 10th great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 9th great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged) (#1), Pedigree (paged) (#2), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged) (#1), Pedigree (paged) (#2), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree Chart Shirley (Blake)
- Birth: Martha (?) was born before 1684 in Unknown.
- Marriage: She married Richard Cullingham before 1699. Not found in Lowestoft original parish registers, but the book is difficult to read.
- Marriage of Son: Her child James Cullingham was married on 11 January 1728 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1,2
- (Widow) Death: In 1735 Martha was left a widow by the death of Richard Cullingham; There are 3 possible deaths in Suffolk. 1720 1721 and 1735, but only one of these is St Margaret's. There is a fiche covering burials in St Margaret's Lowestoft in the period 1745-1812 in GSV, and it shows Martha as being buried there. Assuming that Richard is also buried in the same churchyard, his death would be Janurary 1735. No age quoted.
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Judith Cullingham was married on 3 December 1741 in Lowestoft, England.3
- Death: Martha died on 9 January 1752 in Lowestoft, England.4
- Burial: She was buried on 11 January 1752 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, No age stated.5,6
- Married Name: Her married name was Martha Cullingham.
Children of Martha (?) and Richard Cullingham
- Elizabeth Cullingham7 b. 12 Aug 1699
- Richard Cullingham7 b. 24 Apr 1701
- John Cullingham7 b. 16 Feb 1703
- Matthew Cullingham7 b. 11 Nov 1704, d. 1705
- Matthew Cullingham7 b. 5 May 1706
- James Cullingham+8 b. 6 Aug 1709, d. 20 May 1768
- Ellinor Cullingham7 b. 27 Jan 1712
- Sarah Cullingham9 b. 23 Jan 1715, d. 6 Mar 1715
- Sarah Cullingham9 b. 1 Apr 1716, d. 24 Feb 1717
- Judith Cullingham+10 b. 8 Jan 1718
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "family tree from kollywobbles."
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M009831 1561 - 1717 and 1698 - 1751.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: William Hawe
Spouse's Name: Judith Cullingham
Spouse's Birth Date:
Event Date: 03 Dec 1741
Event Place: Lowestoft,Suffolk,England
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Previous Wife's Name:
Spouse's Marital Status:
Spouse's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M00983-1
System Origin: England-ODM
GS Film number: 0543869 IT 10, 0924137 IT 10, 0924137 IT 2, 97130
Citing this Record:
"England Marriages, 1538–1973 ," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/N216-15N : accessed 09 Oct 2014), William Hawe and Judith Cullingham, 03 Dec 1741; citing Lowestoft,Suffolk,England, reference ; FHL microfilm 0543869 IT 10, 0924137 IT 10, 0924137 IT 2, 97130.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, GSV research - from fiche of burials in St Margaret's 1745-1812.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), On CD at home.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P009831 1561 - 1717.
- Conclusion of, Shirley, M009831 1561 - 1717 and 1698 - 1751.
- Conclusion of, Shirley, P009831 1561 - 1717.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P009832 1717 - 1720.