Eleanor Larn Saunders1
#23673, b. September 1856, d. December 1931
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Eleanor's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1856 in the an unknown place registration district. Assumed this relationship as I have not yet found the christening.1,2
- Marriage: She married George Henry Barnes, son of George Henry Barnes, on Thursday, 26 January 1882 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 25 years, 5 months and 14 days ~&~ 25 years and 4 months old.1
- Death: Eleanor died in December 1931 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, (Aged 75 years and 3 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Residence: In 1882 Eleanor Larn lived in York Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Barnes.1
Children of Eleanor Larn Saunders and George Henry Barnes
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, BARNES, George Age: 25 Marriage
Wife: Eleanor Larn SAUNDERS Age: 25
Marriage Date: 26 Jan 1882 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: Geroge Henry BARNES
Wife's Father: Charles SAUNDERS
Source: FHL Film 1526458 Dates: 1877 - 1886.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, SAUNDERS, Eleanor Larn in Yarmouth 4b/9.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, First name(s) ELEANOR L
Last name BARNES
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1856
Death quarter 4
Death year 1931
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.