Maria (Martha) (?)
#24143, b. 1789, d. June 1865
- Birth: Maria (Martha) (?) was born in 1789 in Martham, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: She married (?) Smith between 1807 and 1853.
- (Widow) Death: In 1854 Maria (Martha) was left a widow by the death of (?) Smith.
- Marriage: Maria (Martha) (?) married John Barney Bales, son of John Bales and Joanna Green, on Tuesday, 11 July 1854 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 65 years ~&~ 60 years and 17 days old. Marriages for this period are missing from the Family Search site, This info from IGI, LDS Member submission.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Maria and John Barney Bales was registered in the quarter ended September 1854 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.
- Death Reg: Maria's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1865 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, Not confirmed from age at death, but John was a widower in the 1871 census. (Her age calculates to 76 years).
- Married Name: Her married name was Smith.
- Married Name: Her married name was Bales.
Family of Maria (Martha) (?) and (?) Smith
Family of Maria (Martha) (?) and John Barney Bales
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), marriage: 11 Jul 1854 —Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
spouse: Martha Smith
record title: England Marriages, 1538–1973
groom's name: John Barney Bales
bride's name: Martha Smith
marriage date: 11 Jul 1854
marriage place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
indexing project (batch) number: I07378-1
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 159.