William Ellis Bales
#24159, b. 12 September 1858, d. June 1940
- Father: Robert Green Bales b. 14 Apr 1825, d. Jun 1870
- Mother: Eleanor Sarah Allcock b. 27 Jan 1818, d. Mar 1899
- Birth: William Ellis Bales was born on 12 September 1858 in Liverpool, Lancashire, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 30 September 1858 in St Peter's Church, Liverpool, Lancashire, England.1
- Birth Reg: William's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1858 in the West Derby registration district.2
- Marriage: He married Alice Anne (Englefield) Larkins before 1891.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1929 William Ellis Bales became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Eliza Harriet Bales; The Estate was valued at £725.
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1940 in the Ormskirk registration district, aged 81. (His age calculates to 81 years and 8 months).3
- Occupation: William was an assistant to an Italian Warehouse Man (grocer) in 1881, and a commerisla traveler in tinned goods in 1911.
Children of William Ellis Bales and Alice Anne (Englefield) Larkins
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: William Ellis Bales
Christening Date: 30 Sep 1858
Christening Place: SAINT PETER,LIVERPOOL,LANCASHIRE,ENGLAND
Birth Date: 12 Sep 1858
Death Date: null
Name Note: null
Father's Name: Robert Green Bales
Father's Birthplace: null
Father's Age: null
Mother's Name: Eleanor Sarah
Mother's Birthplace: null
Mother's Age: null
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: P02094-4
System Origin: England-ODM
GS Film number: 93888
Reference ID: null
Citing this Record:
"England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/N5PW-1XW : accessed 02 Jun 2014), Robert Green Bales in entry for William Ellis Bales, 30 Sep 1858; citing , reference ; FHL microfilm 93888.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bales William Ellis W Derby 8b 359.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BALES, William E
Registration district: Ormskirk
Year of registration: 1940
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 81
Volume no: 8B
Page no: 1231.