#24375, b. 1829, d. 1871
- Birth: Frances Andrews was born in 1829 in Cookley, Suffolk, England, Possibly the daughter of John and Ann ANDREWS, non conformists living in Ipswich in 1841. John was a grocer.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Frances and Jeremy Everhard Everett was registered in the quarter ended December 1850 in the Blything registration district.1
- Death: Frances died in 1871 in Cookley, England, (Aged 42 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Frances's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1871 in the Blything registration district, aged 41. (Her age calculates to 42 years).2
- Burial: She was buried on 8 June 1871 in St Michael's Churchyard, Cookley, Suffolk, England, aged 41.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Everett.1
Children of Frances Andrews and Jeremy Everhard Everett
- Mary Everett+ b. Mar 1851, d. Jun 1935
- John Everett b. Sep 1852, d. May 1871
- Joseph Everett+ b. Mar 1854, d. Jun 1922
- Sarah Everett b. 1858, d. Jun 1879
- Zipporah Everett+ b. Jun 1859, d. Jun 1929
- Elizabeth Everett+ b. 1862, d. Dec 1943
- Ebeneza Jerimiah Everett+ b. Jun 1864, d. 1923
- Anna Louisa Everett b. Dec 1865
- Thomas Everett b. 1868, d. Sep 1942
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, ANDREWS, Frances and Everrett, Jeremy Everard in Blything 13/1009.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Everett Frances 41 Blything 4a 460.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.