#30813, b. 1863, d. before 1901
- Birth: Joseph Harkley was born in 1863 in Ireland But on his marriage he said he was born in Owen Sound Ontario.
- Marriage: He married Jane Wilson Elrick, daughter of Charles Gray Elrick and Jane Wilson, on Wednesday, 20 June 1888 in Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada.. Witnessed by John ELRICK and Maggie DONAHUE.1
- Death: Joseph died before 1901 in Unknown.
- Anecdote: The Canadian census consistently shows this family as having descended from Irish stock, so it is possible Joseph was born in Ireland.
- Occupation: Joseph was a tinsmith and plumber.
- Religion: Joseph was of the Congregational or Church of England faith.
Children of Joseph Harkley and Jane Wilson Elrick
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Joseph Harkley
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 20 Jun 1888
Event Place: Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada
Birth Year (Estimated): 1863
Father's Name: Robert Harkley
Mother's Name: Ann Harkley
Spouse's Name: Jennie Wilson Elrich
Spouse's Age: 18
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated): 1870
Spouse's Father's Name: Charles George Elrich
Spouse's Mother's Name: Jennie Elrich
Registration Number: 013988
GS Film number: 1870222
Digital Folder Number: 004529210
Image Number: 01427
Citing this Record:
"Ontario Marriages, 1869-1927," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FMVW-QPF : accessed 21 Sep 2013), Charles George Elrich in entry for Joseph Harkley and Jennie Wilson Elrich, 1888.