#25636, b. 31 March 1854, d. 16 April 1857
- Father: William Saunders Ayers1 b. 4 May 1824, d. Nov 1903
- Mother: Elizabeth Clough1 b. 1822, d. 1901
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Elizabeth Ayers was born on 31 March 1854 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 3 April 1857 in Lowestoft, England. Other siblings were christened on 7th June 1857.1
- Death: Elizabeth died on 16 April 1857 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 3 years and 15 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 20 April 1857 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 3.2,3
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, Elizabeth Christening
Birth Date: 31 Mar 1854
Christening Date: 3 Apr 1857 Recorded in: Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
Father: William AYERS
Source: FHL Film 952451 Dates: 1856 - 1865.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home - Dan AYRES Date 1 Jun 1861 Aged 59 Place Lowestoft Description St Margaret Denomination Anglican County code SFK.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margarets
BurialDate 20 Apr 1857
Relationship dau of
Notes Burial performed by Edwd Rodgers - Curate