Ada Violet King
#1139, b. 8 March 1904, d. 6 July 1963
- Father: William George King b. 30 Jul 1869, d. 25 Jan 1951
- Mother: Ada Louise Boyce b. 18 Dec 1876, d. 1930
- Relationships: Grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 2nd great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D, Great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Blake (Sibton) descendant chart, Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#1), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#2), Pedigree Chart Shirley (Blake), Sister Susan and Cousin Shirley, Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Ada Violet King was born on 8 March 1904 in 3 Truman's Passage (Manby Road), Manby Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Certificate reads On 8th March 1904 at Manby House, Manby Road Yarmouth a girl Ada Violet to William KING and Ada Louise KING (formerly BOYCE). Father was a Journeyman Carter. Birth was registered by the mother.1,2
- Marriage: She married Frederick George William 'Porky' Blake, son of Herbert George Blake and Maria "Polly" Base, on Wednesday, 26 December 1923 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 26 years, 10 months and 10 days ~&~ 19 years, 9 months and 18 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by William George King and May Grace Gertrude Laura Blake.1,2
- (present at death) Death: In 1937 Ada Violet King was listed on the death certificate of Herbert George Blake as being present at his death; aged 69. Ada, his daughter-in-law was present at death. No probate records.3
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Gladys Muriel 'Dinah' Blake was married in 1946 in Acle, Norfolk, England.
- Death of Father: Her father William George King died on 25 January 1951 in St Andrew's Hospital, Thorpe, Norfolk, England.2
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Gladys Muriel 'Dinah' Blake was married on 17 May 1952 in Registry Office, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Jean Margaret Blake was married circa 1956 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Death: Ada died on 6 July 1963 in Caister-on-sea, Norfolk, England, At Northgate Hospital. Cause was a Cerebro Vascular accident, certified. She was 59 (Aged 59 years, 3 months and 28 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Death cause: Death was caused by Brain Hemorrhage.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.
- Residence: In 1937 Ada Violet lived in 150 Nelson Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Residence: In between 1947 and 1952 Ada Violet and Frederick lived in 37 St Julian Road, Caister-on-sea, Norfolk, England.
Children of Ada Violet King and Frederick George William 'Porky' Blake
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999, vol 13 page 254.