Cyril Leonard Blake
#1141, b. 19 November 1924, d. 20 December 1943
- Father: Frederick George William 'Porky' Blake b. 16 Feb 1897, d. 27 Dec 1971
- Mother: Ada Violet King b. 8 Mar 1904, d. 6 Jul 1963
- Relationships: Uncle of Sister Susan :-), 2nd great-uncle of My granddaughter Madison :-D, Great-uncle of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Blake (Sibton) descendant chart, Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#1), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#2), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Cyril Leonard Blake was born on 19 November 1924 in Manby House, Manby Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Death: Cyril died on 20 December 1943 in sea, Accident at sea whilst serving in the Royal navy, on HMS Obdurate. The ship was performing convoy duty with convoy JW51A. The attachment is a word document. If you click on the icon you will be able open it in word or save it to your hard disk (Aged 19 years, 1 month and 1 day, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999, Original source is a certificate of service sent by the Navy to Cyril's family.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.