Roseanna Lundie 'Mater' Elrick
#25706, b. 7 July 1861, d. 21 July 1930
- Father: Charles Gray Elrick b. 2 Nov 1833, d. 30 Nov 1903
- Mother: Jane Wilson b. 14 Jun 1842, d. 8 Jul 1930
- Relationship: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Roseanna Lundie 'Mater' Elrick was born on 7 July 1861 in Aberdeen, Saint Nicholas, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Marriage: She married John Hay Wilson after 1901. From a descendent.
- Death of Father: Her father Charles Gray Elrick died on 30 November 1903 in 1259 College Street, Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada.1,2
- Death of Mother: Her mother Jane Wilson died on 8 July 1930 in Aged Women's Home, 55 Belmont Street, Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Roseanna died on 21 July 1930 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, (Aged 69 years and 14 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Married Name: Her married name was Wilson.
Children of Roseanna Lundie 'Mater' Elrick and John Hay Wilson
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Charles Grey Elrick
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 30 Nov 1903
Event Place: Toronto, York, Ontario
Birth Year (Estimated): 1833
Reference ID: yr 1903 cn 4412
GS Film number: 1854187
Digital Folder Number: 4175429
Image Number: 755
Citing this Record:
"Ontario Deaths,1869-1937 and Overseas Deaths, 1939-1947," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JDBM-YTR : accessed 21 Sep 2013), Charles Grey Elrick, 1903.
- Website www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk (http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk) "ELRICK CHARLES GRAY 14/11/1905 CITY OF TORONTO, COUNTY OF YORK, PROVINCE OF ONTARIO, D. 30/11/1903 AT TORONTO, TESTATE. EDINBURGH SHERIFF COURT WILLS SC70/4/37."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Wilson-Kerns family tree."
- Victoria Wilson, "eMail from Victoria Wilson," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Roseanna was known as Mater in the family and she kept albums and scrapbooks of family members. Unfortunately she was not very good at labeling the photos. My Great Aunt Laura in the 1960s and 1970s sent us a lot of family information before she died and labeled the pictures where she knew them, but I still have many I can not identify. I was hoping if I connected with a current Elrick from our line I could figure out who they were. I am sending examples of what I have with Elricks. The first two are the oldest and for the most part identified by Aunt Laura the second two are from two of her albums and while I can identify Charles Grey Elrick in the bottom right of one and that the second page is of the Elricks in Toronto who???