#25801, b. 1775, d. 31 January 1860
- Birth: Peter Clark was born in 1775 in Echt, Aberdeen, Scotland.1
- Marriage: He married Isabel Elrick, daughter of Alexander Elrick and Elspet Sangster, between 1790 and 1810.1
- Marriage of Son: His child Peter Clark was married circa 1844.1
- (Widow) Death: In 1847, at the age of 72 years, Peter was left a widower by the death of Isabell Clark.1
- Death: Peter died on 31 January 1860 in Belhelvie, Aberdeen, Scotland, (Aged 85 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 4 March 1860 in Belhelvie Churchyard, Belhelvie, Aberdeen, Scotland, Tombstone inscription - Erected by the family in memory of their brother Peter Clark died Ardo 9th February 1858 aged 14. Grandparents Peter Clark died 31st January 1860 aged 85, Isabella Elrick died 2nd January 1847 aged 73. Their mother Helen Gray died 26th January 1900 aged 79 father Peter Clark (late sexton of this parish) died 29th January 1900 aged 90. William Clark son of last named died Aberdeen 1928 aged 72.1
- Sheila M. Spiers MI for Belhelvie.