Valentine James Beales
#1152, b. March 1920, d. 1941
- Father: Christopher Elijah Charles Beales b. 7 Mar 1887, d. 12 Dec 1937
- Mother: Ellen Elizabeth Patterson b. 30 Jul 1891, d. 14 Nov 1961
- Relationships: Uncle of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: BALES, John (1762) descendant chart, PATTERSON, John (b1770) descendant chart, James KNIGHTS Descendent Chart (new style)
- Birth: Valentine James Beales was born on 2 February 1920 in 27 Row 97, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Birth Reg: Valentine's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1920 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. 4b/11.
- Death of Father: His father Christopher Elijah Charles Beales died on 12 December 1937 in Great Yarmouth, England.2
- Death: Valentine died in 1941 in Cambridgeshire, England, of Polio, according to my father (his brother). A sister told someone that it was from a motor bike accident in Yarmouth. I am certain he died in Cambridgeshire, and is buried in Caister Borough Cemetery G88 (Aged 20 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Valentine's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1941 in the March registration district, This death was registered in Cambridgeshire, as this is where he was taken for treatment. (His age calculates to 21 years).3
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Copy received from Jean Eastoe.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Valentine J Beales
Death Registration Month/Year: 1941
Age at death (estimated): 20
Registration district: March
Inferred County: Cambridgeshire