Leslie Harold Fankhauser1
#26093, b. 11 January 1903, d. 2 December 1982
- Birth: Leslie Harold Fankhauser was born on 11 January 1903 in Neerim, Victoria, Australia.2,3
- Death of Father: His father Henry Fankhauser died on 2 December 1949 in Box Hill, Victoria, Australia.4,5
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1950 Leslie Harold Fankhauser became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Henry Fankhauser.
- Death of Mother: His mother Anna Amelia Aumann died on 5 June 1951 in Box Hill, Victoria, Australia.6,5
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1951 Leslie Harold Fankhauser became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Anna Amelia Aumann.7
- Death: Leslie died on 2 December 1982 in Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia, (Aged 79 years, 10 months and 21 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1,3
- Religion: Leslie was of the Methodist faith.3
- Occupation: Leslie was a bricklayer.
Children of Leslie Harold Fankhauser and Yule Marjorie Gibbs
- Boyd Graeme Fankhauser
- Lesla Margaret Fankhauser8
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, 1988/29348.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, Surname: FANKHAUSER
Given Names: Leslie Harold
Spouse Surname/Father: Hy
Spouse Gvn Names/Mother: Anna AUMANN
Birth Place: NEERIM
Reg. Number: 5163.
- Various various, by unknown photographer, Title
FANKHAUSER LESLIE HAROLD : Service Number - VX67906 : Date of birth - 11 Jan 1903 : Place of birth - NEERIM EAST VIC : Place of enlistment - ROYAL PARK VIC : Next of Kin - FANKHAUSER YULE
Contents date range
1939 - 1948
Click to see which government agency or person created this item.
Date of decision
29 Oct 2010
PAPER FILES AND DOCUMENTS (allocated at series level)
Records authority class number
04 Sep 2002.
- Victorian BDM on line, online http://online.justice.vic.gov.au, from the digger disc at LaTrobe Library death 13414.
- Victorian Index to Wills, Probate and Administration Records 1841-1925, online http://prov.vic.gov.au
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, 1951/6058.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957) Monday 21 April 1952 Page 13
After the expiration of fourteen dav from the publication of tis application will be made to the Supreme Court of the State of Victoria .....that PROBA1E of the WILL (dated the 2nd day of June 1928) and sole Codicil thereto (dated the 4th day of June 1951) of ANNA FANKHAUSER late of 17 Medwav street Box Hill in the said State widow in the said Will described as married woman granted to Leslie Harold Fankhauser of Elgar Road Box Hill bricklayer the executor appointed by the said codicil in lieu of the executors named In the said will. Dated the eleventh day of July 1951. LESLIE F RUSSELL 615 Station street Box Hill solicitor for the applicant.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, Gippsland Times (Vic. : 1861 - 1954) Monday 8 January 1940 Page 2
Fankhauser, nee Gibbs (Marjorie). On December 17, at Gippsland Hospital Sale, to Marjorie, wife of Les Fank hauser-a daughter (Lesla Margaret).