Laura Damaris Elizabeth Blake
#1168, b. 18 March 1879, d. 18 January 1969
- Father: William Blake b. 1837, d. 2 Mar 1921
- Mother: Rebecca Elizabeth Everett b. 14 Apr 1844, d. 26 Mar 1879
- Relationships: 2nd great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 4th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Blake (Sibton) descendant chart, Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style)
- Birth: Laura Damaris Elizabeth Blake was born on 18 March 1879 in Pier Hill, Gorleston, Norfolk, England, Baby girl registered but not named. Her mother died only days after this birth was registered.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Rebecca Elizabeth Blake died on 26 March 1879 in Gorleston, England.2,1
- (Witness) Death: She witnessed the death of William Blake on 2 March 1921 in 6 row 51, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England; of senile decay. Laura his daughter was present at death.2,1
- Death: Laura died on 18 January 1969 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, 214 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew (Thorpe hospital) (Aged 89 years and 10 months, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: She was buried in 1969 in Gorleston Cemetery plot J619, Gorleston, Norfolk, England.2
- Death cause: Death was caused by 1 Myocardial degeneration and arteriosclerosia, 2 Fracture of neck of left femur.1
- Occupation: Laura was Housekeeper to a widower who had 3 young boys.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.