Robert Tasman Grant Elrick
#1184, b. 6 December 1897, d. 22 November 1976
- Father: John Alexander Elrick b. 22 Feb 1867, d. 10 Apr 1909
- Mother: Martha Coe b. 28 Oct 1866, d. Feb 1940
- Relationship: 2nd great-uncle of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Robert Tasman Grant Elrick was born on 6 December 1897 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.1,2
- Death of Father: His father John Alexander Elrick died on 10 April 1909 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Marriage: Robert Tasman Grant Elrick married Lilian Ethel Marr, daughter of John Thomas Maher and Susan King, between 1915 and 1922.
- (Widow) Death: In 1929, at the age of 31 years, 2 months and 19 days, Robert was left a widower by the death of Lilian Ethel Elrick.3
- Death of Mother: His mother Martha Elrick died in February 1940 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Death: Robert died on 22 November 1976 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 78 years, 11 months and 16 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Burial: He was buried on 22 November 1976 in Cornelian Bay Cemetery, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.4
Child of Robert Tasman Grant Elrick and Lilian Ethel Marr
- Alexander Edward Elrick b. 16 Nov 1922, d. 21 Jan 1943
- Digger - Tas BMD Digger databases on CD, Folio 33/265.
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, 1898/265.
- Unknown author, South Reg cemetery trust fiche.
- Unknown author, South Reg cemetery trust fiche, Plot details CE XX - 97.
- Australian Voter Rolls 1901 - 1936, online http://search.ancestry.com.au
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954) Saturday 9 March 1935 Page 12
A sequestration order has been made In .the partnership of Donald Strath- allen Coward and Robert Grant Tasman Blrlck, who formerly conducted a poul- try and sawmllllng business at Chapel Street, Glenorchy, and at Pelham, un- der the name of the Lampton Poultry Farm and Lampton Sawmllllng Co. In a Joint statement of affairs the liabili- ties are shown as £280 7s fld, and the assets as £252 2s. 5d.