Francis Thomas McBAIN
#1208, b. circa 1915, d. 17 October 1998
In 1936 the 21-year-old Francis lived at 88 Raleigh Street, marked with the red A in this picture. The green oval, marked as Essendon Cricket Ground, is Windy Hill, the Essendon Football Club's home ground at the time.
- Relationship: Great-grandfather of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Madison (McBain), Hubert and Madison, Madison and Nancy
- Birth: Francis Thomas McBAIN was born circa 1915 in Romsey, Victoria, Australia, as he was on the voter rolls in 1936. Place confirmed by Val, his daughter.
- Marriage: He married Dorothy May Chugg, daughter of William Harold Chugg and Hilda Blanch Denny, on Saturday, 18 May 1940.
- Death of Father: His father Thomas William McBAIN died in 1955 in 75 yards from the Railway Station, Drouin, Victoria, Australia.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Hudson died on 14 July 1964 in Victoria, Australia.2
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Valerie Joy McBain was married circa 1971.
- Death: Francis died on 17 October 1998 in McCrae, Victoria, Australia.3
- Occupation: Francis was a clerk in 1944 and 1972.
Children of Francis Thomas McBAIN and Dorothy May Chugg
- Valerie Joy McBain+ b. 19 Mar 1941
- Ian Francis McBAIN
- Trevor William McBAIN
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957) Wednesday 11 May 1955 p 11 Article."
- Billion Graves, online http://billiongraves.com, Photo of plaque.
- Ryerson, Ryerson Index, McBAIN Francis Thomas (Frank) Death notice 16OCT1998 Death at McCrae The Age (Melbourne) 17OCT1998.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957) Thirsday 12 May 1955 p 11 Article."
- Australian Voter Rolls 1901 - 1936, online http://search.ancestry.com.au
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australian Electoral Rolls, 1903-1980."